Words can not express how much I LOVE this project!! The videos, the facts, the idea for the lesson is AMAZING! I remember you discussing this project previously. I enjoyed diving deeper into this lesson and seeing the objectives for the students. Plus, the Prezi presentation ROCKED!! I have no doubt that this will be and has been a successful lesson for you. My students have even told be how much they enjoy raising money for their cause. I look forward to hearing more about it. Well done!!
Words can not express how much I LOVE this project!! The videos, the facts, the idea for the lesson is AMAZING! I remember you discussing this project previously. I enjoyed diving deeper into this lesson and seeing the objectives for the students. Plus, the Prezi presentation ROCKED!! I have no doubt that this will be and has been a successful lesson for you. My students have even told be how much they enjoy raising money for their cause. I look forward to hearing more about it. Well done!!
ReplyDelete